KINDAI BUDO RENMEI
(Modern Budo Federation)
Beyond the Mastery of technique or self defense, there is a deeper value to Traditional Martial Arts that infiltrates the students way of life.
The Kindai Budo Renmei was established to transcend martial arts styles, in order to learn from each other as we seek the life & values of Budo.
* Guest instructors are invited to special sessions to share their knowledge.
* Special trips are organized to visit various masters throughout the world.
* Meetings are held periodically to discuss a variety of Budo topics.
* Mumon Karate
* Genbu-Kai Karate
* Chesapeake School of Shotokan Karatedo
* Kawanabe Karatedo
* Traditional Karate-do Association
* North American Collegiate Karate Conference (NACKC)
* Okinawa Ryu Ei Ryu Karate Kobudo Ryu Hou Kai
* Tomki Aikido
BI-MONTHLY ADVANCED PRACTICE
DAN RANKS ONLY
Offered by KBR
These classes offer opportunities to get advice from true traditional instructors to facilitate your pursuit of advanced rank.
Training is held bi-monthly where advanced & guest instructors provide detailed instruction & advice to black belts of any style or organization.
Each session is approximately 2 hours and is $25 per session .
When one becomes truly advanced, the style matters less than ones ability to demonstrate their mastery.
Mt. Lebanon Recreational Center
900 Cedar Blvd.
above the ice rink
Pgh. PA 15228
March 12, 2022
April 2, 2022,
April 9, 2022
April 30, 2022
May 14, 2022
*Please Contact us at the email address in upper right corner
at least 3 days before attending class.